The initial stage of product development for begins with gathering information and may may include some or all of the following:
- Ethnography, Observational analysis
- Market Research/ Product Analysis
- Brainstorming Concept Development
- 3D Renderings
- Universal Design considerations
- Interaction Design and Ergonomics
- CAD Models and Viral Prototypes
When a customer poses a challenge and an existing product is reviewed – it is important to not make assumptions about either function or form. Here is a case in point. Parasound Products had a functionally impressive line of audio amplifier components with a dated 30 year old design and as a result they were was falling behind in sales.
From sketch to the first article of production, we provide continuity of the original design intent.