Security Lockset – Access Control System
Control Alt Design is the original design and manufacturer of this Security Lockset/ Access Control System that is used in high security buildings like hospitals, banks and government facilities. This access system allows doors to be locked or unlocked via a user-programmable keypad, rather than a key. Control Alt Design’s engineers designed this electronic lock for high security access. It allows doors to be locked or unlocked via a user-programmable keypad, rather than a key. Call us to learn about other custom features available.
- Hundreds of unique users can be tracked/ controlled
- Passage mode, pin mode and double code entry mode
- Incorporates scheduled entry for multiple user groups
- Infrared (IRDA) user/ log data upload and download
- Infrared communication module for data transfer to/ from PC
- 16 digit programmable keypad
- Audible and visible entry indicator
- Audible low battery alert
- Non-volatile memory logs stores thousands of time-stamped operations
- Security lock operates for years on 4- AA batteries; 100,000 operations.